Himalayan Forest Beeswax Candle –A blend of essential oils reminiscent of a walk through a Himalayan Forest.
The candle of choice for those who suffer from asthma, allergies or headaches due to paraffin candles, our Himalayan Forest beeswax candles do not give off soot or smoke and burn with a warm steady glow. A natural ionizer, beeswax candles emit negative ions to purify and improve air quality.
Paraffin candles are made from paraffin wax which is a by-product of petroleum refining. This results in a highly toxic and environmentally polluting product that poisons the air you breathe.
Did you know that bees have to consume approximately 16-20 kilos of honey in order to produce 1 kilo of beeswax?
Environmentally sound, our beeswax candles are made from pure unbleached filtered beeswax. Our pure beeswax candles give off a slight honey fragrance while burning and the addition of pure essential oils results in exquisitely scented candles.
1 wick pillar candles
Make sure the candle is kept clean and doesn’t gather dust or dirt. If dirty or dusty,carefully clean the candle top of your candle with a paper towel. Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 the or less to prevent soot. To ensure your candle burns cleanly across the top, burn it for 1 and 1/2 hour and extinguish, trim the wick and relight. Use a metal tool to straighten a curled or tilted wick to the opposite direction to correct and uneven burning.
Extinguish candle by pushing wick into melted wax pool to prevent after smoke or glow.
pure beeswax, herbs, essential oils, pure cotton wick.
Size: 125 gram.